- IVECO Daily Wheel Bearing 500054867 2996026 7188164our price: £67.63 £67.63
- IVECO Eurocargo Exhaust Silencer Bracket 61597491 8572665our price: £9.26 £9.26
Returns & Refunds
Thank you for ordering from us online. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to arrange a refund or exchange in line with our Returns policy outlined below.
GOODS NOT REQUIRED
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, effective June 2014, you have the right to cancel your order any time before despatch, or within 14 days of receiving the goods. If you decide to cancel after receiving your order, it is your responsibility to return any unwanted item(s) safely to us. We must receive goods back in original, unused and un-opened condition, including any packaging, so they are fit for re-sale.
We reserve the right to charge a handling fee of 25% of original order value for any cancelled goods.
GOODS FAULTY OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
In the unlikely event that you receive damaged or faulty goods, please notify us within 48 hours, preferably with photographic evidence. We will send you details of how to return the goods, and arrange a full refund or exchange, subject to an inspection upon receipt.
GOODS INCORRECTLY SUPPLIED
If we send you parts you did not order, we’ll be pleased to put this right. We request that you contact us with details, ideally a photo, showing what you have received, upon which we will provide instructions for return.
In all cases we will inspect any returned items before settling any claim. We would normally expect to process refunds within 14 days of receiving returned items, except where an item has to be returned to the manufacturer under the terms of any warranty (see below).
In most cases, products we supply are covered for at least 12 months under the manufacturer’s warranty. Should you wish to make a warranty claim, we ask that you return any item to us for initial inspection, and allow a further 8 weeks or more if we have to send it back to the manufacturer. We will notify you of any delay and advise you of the outcome as soon as possible.
Meanwhile a replacement part will be invoiced out, pending a credit upon establishing the original item(s) being faulty. The new part will be a continuation of the original warranty period up to 12 months.
Any part found to be faulty due to bad fitment, incorrect information supplied, or another component found to be a contributing factor, will render the warranty claim invalid and it will not be eligible for credit.
- Note that any goods marked special order or VOR cannot be cancelled or returned unless faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied
- Parts sold to Motor Factors, Dealers or Retail Outlets are not eligible for credit except at the discretion of the management
- Electronic items are non-returnable
- All returns are subject to acceptance or rejection at the management’s discretion, in accordance with English law
- Please ensure any returned goods are securely packaged because we will not accept responsibility for lost, or damaged items, unless previously agreed